The Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Performance Tuner (H-D Part# 41000008c) is designed to simplify management of engine operating parameters as performance modifications are made. Once installed, the kit allows you to adjust key parameters or simply upload the latest Engine Control Module (ECM) calibrations to match your bike’s state-of-tune.
Start with a Stage 1 kit that includes a high-flow air cleaner and Street Performance mufflers. Then upload the calibration that provides the best performance mix. Add additional Stage Upgrades later, and simply upload the proper ECM calibration to match with your model and hardware. Plus, you have free online access to the latest factory calibrations.
Ideal for real-world street performance applications on both new and used Harley-Davidson motorcycles, the Pro Street Tuner provides the adjustability to account for bike-to-bike variation and for changes to cams, heads, intake and exhaust while maintaining closed-loop fuel control for fuel economy in the part-throttle operating range. For use with '17-later XG, '14-later XL and '07-later EFI Dyna®, Softail® and Touring models.
Unlike other aftermarket tuners, The Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner actually talks directly to your motorcycle’s ECM and re-programs the motorcycle’s operating system. It isn’t a piggyback system that tries to fool the ECM into adding more fuel or changing the ignition timing. The Pro Street Tuner plugs into the bike’s data port, so no splicing or under-seat hardware is required. The Pro Street Tuner does not remain attached to the motorcycle during use. It simply acts like a data port key for the programing. Unlike other race tuners or engine controllers, the Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner does not impact your Harley-Davidson® factory warranty coverage.
• Features a guided Smart Tune process to enable quick navigation through the software, whether new to tuning or an experienced user
• Stores up to 15 minutes of run-time data that can be downloaded to PC, allowing you to view and evaluate the bike’s air/fuel ratio, O2 sensor readings, engine speed and temperature, RPM and vehicle speed, throttle position, spark advance and much more
• Vehicle Communications Interface (VCI) will record and display service codes for troubleshooting and diagnostics
• Smart Tune Live, a dynamic method to track engine data by running vehicle through a range of RPM and throttle positions, reduces time to modify existing Volumetric Efficiency tables (works on models with factory-installed O2 sensors only)
• Adjustability to Spark Advance, Throttle progressivity, and Volumetric Efficiency to custom tune the performance combination
• Includes the Vehicle Communications Interface (VCI) module and unlimited access to the latest software updates and calibrations available from Screamin’ Eagle®, Tuner Cable kit sold separately
• Permits tunability to optimize performance and drivability without compromising fuel efficiency, emission levels, engine durability, or 50-State U.S. EPA compliance
• Free web-based training guide can be found at –www.h-d.com/streetperformancetuner
For more information on installation and tuning of a street tuner or a Harley-Davidson stage kit give our service department at Cajun Harley-Davidson a call at (337)289-3030.